Open Breed Show - 5th October 2008
Referee: Gill Brown
Best Puppy In Show was awarded to Gregory's Tonkory Qu'est Que C'est.
Pretty, feminine 9mth old B/W bitch. Good shaped head with lovely dark eyes which gave her the sweetest of expressions. Good length of neck, nice straight front. When standing she shows an overall balanced outline, but it is on the move where she really outshone the dog puppy. For one so young she moved with effortless drive that helped her flow round the ring with ease. I am sure she is one to watch for the future. I was pleased to award her Best Puppy in Show.
~ * ~
Special Members Open D/B (11, 5a)
1. Entwistle's Beesting Starlight
5yr old B/W bitch. Overall good shape, feminine head, good bone, but not too heavy to distract from her femininity. A little short of coat, but her easy flowing movement won her this class.
2. Gillespie's Detania Hillbilly Bell
Blue merle dog. Good weatherproof coat, nice strong head, lovely outline, just lost out on movement.
3. Good and Lewis Shemella Black Ice
Special Members Utility D/B (o entries)
Brace (6, 3a)
1. Grimes' mother and daughter team. Two lovely B/W girls both with well shaped heads and dark eyes. Looked balanced when stood and moved in harmony together round the ring.
2. Gillespie's. Again another mother and daughter team not as in good coat, or as settled on the move, but a pretty pair.
3. Green's pair of boys.